- The Site, Site Content, Site Code, and any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property or property rights therein are proprietary to Haut Monde India and are owned by Haut Monde India and/or its licensors and content providers, and are protected by applicable domestic intellectual property laws. The design and information contained in this Site is the valuable and exclusive property of Haut Monde India and nothing in this agreement shall be construed as transferring and/or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity. Unless expressly permitted in writing by Haut Monde India you shall not copy, capture, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, upload, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit in whole or in part the Site, the Site Content or Site Code, or otherwise use the Site, Site Content or Site Code on any other web site or in any other manner, other networked computer environment, or in any medium now known or hereafter developed (each and/ or collectively an "Unauthorized Use").
- Haut Monde India reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change and/ or modify and/ or add and/ or remove any portion of the Site, the Site Content, and the TAC, in whole or in part, at any time and at its sole discretion; whether or not applicable to your use of the Site and/or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but not limited to, adding fees and/or charges for use. Changes to the TAC will be effective when the same is posted. You agree to review the TAC periodically to become aware of the changes, if any. Your use of the Site after any changes to the TAC are posted will be considered deemed acceptance of those changes and will constitute your agreement to be bound thereby, whether retrospectively or otherwise.
2. Authorized Use
- You may access and view these Sites for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. Any other use, or commercial use, of these Sites requires the prior written approval of Haut Monde India.
3. Registration Rules and Guidelines
- Registration for beauty pageants is only open for Indian Nationals aged above 18 years residing in India and overseas.
- While registering, details such as name, email id, date of birth, height, weight, contact number, picture and city shall be mandatory. Post registration you would receive a mail intimating you that your registration has been confirmed.
- Registration fee shall be paid online at the time of registration.
- Once the payment is made, the amount shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
4. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Haut Monde India be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, including but not limited to the site, site content, site code, user services or the software.